connecting like-mind people!
as an excerpt of moral and obligations, we; dosignour., me you and our people and MU-OP administer the cause of yah’s word, as has those before us. meaning the you & i, both interchangeably, but not the me in you or you in me mentality.
seeking to administer the greatest of words into the greatest of works. preparing the chosen for their ruler return.
therefore defining thee in the servitude of ten but is limited as many as is defined in the torah and according to the one and only holy-will. furthermore, dismounting any unjust-will:
- exodus twenty: yah spake all these words, saying; i am the lord thy creator. which have created thee and brought thee out of the land of egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- thou shalt have no other lord before me.
- thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth in representation of thee (revelation one).
- thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the lord thy creator am a jealous lord, visiting the iniquity of thy fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me. and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments (leviticus and deuteronomy).
- thou shalt not take the name of the lord thy creator in vain; for the lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the lord thy creator: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: for in six days the lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
- honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the lord thy creator giveth thee.
- thou shalt not murder; nor kill the like in mind, nor slander the works within, for it is unprofitable to man (mark eight-thirty-six). yet to give thyself for righteousness sake (first peter three-fourteen and matthew five thru six).
- thou shalt not commit adultery.
- thou shalt not steal.
- thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. and all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. and they said unto moses, speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not thy creator speak with us, lest we die. and moses said unto the people, fear not: for thy creator is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not. and the people stood afar off, and moses drew near unto the thick darkness where thy creator was. and thy lord said unto moses, thus thou shalt say unto the children of israel, ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. ye shall not make of me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of golds. yet, an altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee [acts five-thirty: thy creator of our fathers raised up yahawashi, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree” acts ten-thirty-nine: “and we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the jews, and in jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:” acts thirteen-twenty-nine: “and when they had fulfilled all that was written of thee, they took thee down from the tree, and laid thee in a sepulchre” galatians three-thirteen: “shi hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for our-sake: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree” first peter two-twenty-four: “who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.] and I will bless thee. and if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn (- chop or cut/conform or adhere to) stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted (- contaminate, defile; corrupt) it. neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, tho thy nakedness be not discovered therein (first corinthians six).
please be advised: dosignour., me you and our people and MU-OP is closed on the sabbath and high holy-days as outlined in the torah.
terms of usage are stated as which and all rights are reserved; yah . & followed by: dosignour., me you and our people and MU-OP.